Animal day looks so fun. It looks like you had fun too. Why don't you make a story on this event.From Daniel
Animal day looked fun. Why don't you write a story about it a put it on the blog.from Holly
Fabulous costumes! You're such creative people choosing costumes. I liked how you walked around the school in your animal costumes. Did you enjoy it? BY Henri }
I think your costumes were fabulous. Did you have a awesome time?BY Toby
Your costumes look AWESOME.That looks like lots of fun. But next time maybe you could write a story to go with it. Elliot
Cool.Did you have fun? Lucy.
i bet it was cool seeing the animals. I would have loved to have been there.
Cool!Did you have fun?Hebe.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Animal day looks so fun. It looks like you had fun too. Why don't you make a story on this event.
From Daniel
Animal day looked fun. Why don't you write a story about it a put it on the blog.
from Holly
Fabulous costumes! You're such creative people choosing costumes. I liked how you walked around the school in your animal costumes. Did you enjoy it?
BY Henri }
I think your costumes were fabulous. Did you have a awesome time?
BY Toby
Your costumes look AWESOME.That looks like lots of fun. But next time maybe you could write a story to go with it.
Elliot
Cool.Did you have fun? Lucy.
i bet it was cool seeing the animals. I would have loved to have been there.
Cool!Did you have fun?
Hebe.
Post a Comment