I like how you put some rhyming words on your writing book. from Riley and Jake.
We liked your costumes. From Bailey and Chloe
I enjoyed the twits play.It was funny as.If I was there I would have seen it all.From Sofia and Mia.
I like how Emma Kingston took my part for the play from Molly Thomas
Cool costumes but I did notKnoW what it was about. How about writing a book or a story about it too. from Miller
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I like how you put some rhyming words on your writing book. from Riley and Jake.
We liked your costumes. From Bailey and Chloe
I enjoyed the twits play.It
was funny as.If I was there I would have seen it all.From Sofia and Mia.
I like how Emma Kingston took my part for the play from Molly Thomas
Cool costumes but I did notKnoW what it was about. How about writing a book or a story about it too. from Miller
Post a Comment